Review: Klipsch Heritage HP-3
Full ignition in the ears
Not only are the HP-3 the most expensive Klipsch Heritage HP-3 headphones of all time. It is also one of the most delicious we have heard in a long time.
Klipsch Heritage HP-3
The rich and delicious sound is surpassed only by an extreme dynamic and joy of playing. In addition, the HP-3 can be paired directly with the mobile phone.
You can not get around the price tag.
- Type: Semi-open, over the ear
- Collapsible: No.
- Microphone / remote control: No / no
- Cable: 1.57 m and 2.5 m, 3.5 / 6.3 mm
- Elements: 52 mm
- Impedance / sensitivity: 25 ohm / 98 dB (1mW / 500Hz)
- Weight: 440 grams (without cable)
- Colors: Ebony, walnut, oak