Review: JBL Live Pro+
The app is crucial
JBL Live Pro+ are complete with active noise reduction, and although they sound mediocre right out of the box, they are saved by a fabulous EQ in the app. Thus, they can still get class-leading sound.
JBL Live Pro+
Really good speech quality! Useful app with perhaps the best EQ on the market. The sound you dream of is thus within reach.
Right out of the box, the midrange is too thin, especially on voices. The pre-programmed sound settings in the app are not good enough. Reduced functionality with iPhone.
- Type: Fully wireless hearing aids
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Resistance: IPX4 (spray tight)
- Codecs: aptX HD, AAC, SBC
- Battery: 6 hours + 12 hours from case (with ANC), 7 hours + 14 hours from case (without ANC)
- Weight: 10 g + case 49.5 g
- Charging cable: USB-C
- Web: jbl.com