Review: Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro
The studio qualities are the strengths and weaknesses of Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro, must be tested before purchase.
Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro
Super resolved and analytical. Steel control in the bass, very open and detailed sound, and excellent wearing comfort.
The analytical grade gives sharper, and less listening-friendly sound.
- Type: Open, over the ear
- Principle: Dynamic
- Collapsible: No.
- Microphone / remote control: No / no
- Cable: 3m XLR to 6.35mm incl. 3.5mm adapter
- Elements: 45 mm Tesla DT
- Impedance / sensitivity: 250 ohms / 102 dB
- Frequency response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Weight: 370 grams (without cable)
- Color: black