Review: Beats Solo Pro
Who would have thought that the manufacturer who loves fat bass could make something so neutral?
Beats Solo Pro
Clear and natural sound, good comfort, and excellent wireless connection. Noise reduction works just fine.
Tpical Beats fans will miss bass. Despite thick pillows, small on-ear clocks will be able to squeeze a little over time.
- Principle: On-ear, closed, wireless
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5 (SBC, AAC)
- Frequency range: not specified
- Impedance: not stated
- Sensitivity: not stated
- Microphone / remote control: yes / yes
- Battery life: 22 h (noise cancellation on)
- Audio cable: optional
- Charging cable: Lightning
- Weight: 267 g
- Colors: Black, light blue, dark blue, gray, red, ivory (white)
- Web: beatsbydre.com