Review: Beoplay E8 Sport
You can sweat and run cable-free with Beoplay E8 Sport
Bang & Olufsen has made a sports version of their completely wireless earplugs. They can join you almost everywhere you go - even underwater.
Beoplay E8 Sport
The case can be charged wirelessly. A pleasant sound image.
Difficult to get a stable connection. Price. No built-in voice control.
- Type: In-ear, completely wireless
- Drivers: 5.7 mm
- Frequency range: 20–20,000 Hz (tolerance not specified)
- Active noise reduction: no
- Certification: IP57 – waterproof to 1 m for 30 minutes
- Battery life: 7 hours (23 hours extra with the charging case)
- Voice control: no
- App: Bang & Olufsen
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1 (SBC, AAC, aptX)
- Weight: 6.4 grams per earplug
- Web: bang-olufsen.com