ReviewFujifilm GF 30mm f3.5 WR
Superb wide angle for landscapes, architecture and travel
Fujifilm's medium format cameras have lacked a wide wide angle - here it is.
Fujifilm GF 30mm f3.5 WR
Superb sharpness from aperture f/5.6. Marginal distortion and vignetting. Compact, lightweight and weatherproof.
Moderate focus speed. Slightly diffuse around the near border. May be sensitive to stray light.
- Type: Wide angle lens
- Focal length: 30 mm, corresponding to 24 mm in 35 format
- Blender: f / 3.5-32
- Socket: Fujifilm GF medium format
- Image Stabilization: No.
- Near limit: 32 cm
- Filter diameter: 58 mm
- Lens elements: 13 in total, in 10 groups
- Dimensions and weight: Ø 84 x 99 mm / 508 g
- Other: Lens, weatherproof
- Web: fujifilm.com